Our next REGULAR distribution will be on MONDAY, Aug. 2nd at Goshen Hall. See new procedures below.
- REGULAR Distributions will be held on the 1st and 3rd Monday of each month.
- All patrons and volunteers MUST wear a mask!
- All patrons should first report to the parking lot of Goshen Church on the corner of Federal St. and Mulberry St.
- Cars will line up in the church lot and proceed from there to Goshen Hall as directed by volunteers.
- At Goshen Hall ONE person per family will be allowed to enter the building to register.
- Food boxes will be collected by a volunteer and brought out to each family’s car.
Distribution will include USDA emergency boxes
Eligibility requirements :
must present DE license/proof of residency
must provide a verbal statement of family income.
See Emergency Outreach page for dates and locations of other scheduled Food Bank of Delaware distributions.
We are continually reviewing our procedures in light of the CDC guidelines relating to the Coronavirus.
Please check the website often for changes to our distribution plans in the coming days and weeks.