Our next REGULAR distribution will be on MONDAY, Oct. 4th at The Water's Edge Church, 13275 REYNOLDS RD. MILTON from 10-12
- REGULAR Distributions will normally be held on the 1st and 3rd Monday of each month. Any necessary changes to the schedule will be posted.
- All patrons and volunteers MUST wear a mask!
- All patrons must enter the parking lot for Water's Edge Church from Reynolds Road.
- Cars will be directed by volunteers on how to proceed through the lot, stopping at designated points for registration and pick up.
- PLEASE DO NOT LINE UP AT THE REYNOLDS RD. ENTRANCE BEFORE 9:30 AM.
Distribution will include USDA emergency boxes
Eligibility requirements :
must present DE license/proof of residency
must provide a verbal statement of family income.
See Emergency Outreach page for dates and locations of other scheduled Food Bank of Delaware distributions.
We are continually reviewing our procedures in light of the CDC guidelines relating to the Coronavirus.
Please check the website often for changes to our distribution plans in the coming days and weeks.