Leave a Legacy or Make a Bequest
- Philanthropy isn’t just for millionaires. People of all financial statuses can leave a legacy and give.
- As you plan your will and trusts for your family please consider a small bequest to the Pantry
- You need to talk to your attorney or individual preparing your personal documents
- Ask that it is written into your Last Will and Testament or Trust a small donation of say $1,000, $2,500 or $5,000 be left to the pantry
- This way you ensure long term funding and your years of working leave a lasting impact on others for perpetuity
- If you have questions please contact the Pantry on how this can be done. We have people that can help.
- The other option is through the Delaware Community Foundation. They can help you develop a plan and you can earmark the Pantry.